Saturday 22 March 2014

Paper Pumpkin Love

Have you signed up for My Paper Pumpkin yet? 

I have been on a significant Paper Pumpkin bandwagon lately. I just can't seem to say enough good things about them. Each month a pretty red box (who doesn't love red) shows up at your door filled with an assortment of crafty goodness for only $24.95 a month (plus shipping)!



What I love most about the Paper Pumpkin kits is that they are designed to please any level of stamper! Right now if you sign up for the Paper Pumpkin kit before March 31, 2014 you will receive a set of Stampin' Write Markers - a value of $19.95! As a bonus when you sign up with me (Carrie Siegmund, Calgary, AB, T2J6Y7) as your demonstrator you will receive a FREE little bonus project each month  that you are a subscriber that works with some of the supplies you received in your monthly kit (I will supply the rest). The bonus projects will be mailed to you along with a project sheet on how to create the project.

You can subscribe for as little or as long as you like. Stampin' Up! recognizes that life happens! There is no contract for a term commitment. If you need to skip a month, then you do - no questions asked. The stamps in the kit are one of a kind  - you can only receive them as a Paper Pumpkin supplier!

So what are you waiting for? Sign up for Paper Pumpkin today! Click the image to sign up! You can also find more information on the Paper Pumpkin tab of this blog!

I look forward to you joining me on my Paper Pumpkin bandwagon!





No comments:

Post a Comment