Wednesday 26 March 2014

Perfect Life

One of the best things about being a demonstrator is all the wonderful people I have met already in such a short period of time. My up-line Allison hosted a shoe box swap and this is the design I had come up with. The sentiment I used was the selling point for my purchase of this stamp set - just seems to fit right now.

Supplies Used
Stamps: Hardwood and Perfect Pennants
Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Coastal Cabana and Strawberry Slush 
Ink: Smoky Slate
Stampin' Write Markers: Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush, Smoky Slate
Embellishments: Strawberry Slush 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim, Pearl Basic Jewels and Tea Lace Paper Doilies
Big Shot: Banners Framelits Dies
Punches: Word Window Punch
Other: Sticky Strip, SNAIL Adhesive, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

HAPPY STAMPING!



No comments:

Post a Comment