Tuesday 8 April 2014

Just So You Know

Just a note - A few people have asked what this blog and my facebook page are all about. This is my new endeavor - I have started selling Stampin' Up! products because I love their quality and what they have to offer not only as a company but support network! This page was created to promote what I do and share the projects I create and the passion I have for the products and to encourage YOU to join in the fun! 

You do not need to currently be crafty or know anything about stamping, scrapbooking, altered art, etc. You just need and want to give it a try and see where it takes you! It's amazing what you can create with little to no experience! I started stamping 7 years ago while still in Nursing School and I haven't looked back - and I had NEVER scrapbooked or stamped before. An awesome crafty coach (aka Stampin' Up! Demonstrator) and here I am today.

Everything posted on this blog or my facebook page  has been created by yours truly unless I indicate otherwise. More detailed information about my creations, hosting workshops, upcoming events, classes and of course Paper Pumpkin can be found on in the tabs at the top of my blog. Feel free to visit and like my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/craftynursesstamp Thank you to all of you who have supported me thus far!! I can't tell you how much that means to me!

Questions? Feel free to contact me - Information is in the about page here on my  blog as well as the about section of my Facebook page. I am happy to receive a call, email, private message or just leave a comment. 

Happy Stamping Everyone - this crafty nurse is calling it a day! Night shift run for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment