Saturday 19 April 2014

Secret Garden Easter Card

Hey Guys, Sorry about the MIA lately - it has been one of those weeks!

I have created another Easter card to share with you. I am hopeful that tomorrow will turn out to be a lovely Spring day that everyone can share with their family and friends.

Happy Easter Card

I made this card using an assortment of different tools from paper piercing to my big shot! I honestly don't know what I would do without my die cutting machine...definitely my number one go to tool! The afternoon picnic designer series paper just screams spring doesn't it! The paper piercing was done using the paper piercing templates from Stampin' Up! making this a snap! 

The flowers were stamped using the Secret Garden stamp set and matching framelits - one of the best features of Stampin' Up! is their coordinating products. Not only their paper and inks, ribbon, etc but their stamps and framelits or punches. Makes creating a snap!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Secret Garden, Delightful  Dozen
Paper: Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz, Afternoon Picnic DSP
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Wisteria Wonder, Crushed Curry
Big Shot: Windows Frames Collection Framelits, Little Leaves Sizzlits, Secret Garden Framelits
Markers: Coastal Cabana, Wisteria Wonder
Tools: Paper-Piercing Tool, Stampin' Pierce Mat, Festive Paper Piercing Pack, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

All supplies can be purchased direct through me or on my Canadian On-Line Store!

HAPPY STAMPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment