Friday 11 April 2014

Serene For You

Happy Friday!

I love the look of antiquing. A little sponging and it's easy to give a card an entirely different look!

For this card I sponged all the edges of the cardstock and designer series paper. I needed a different color ribbon but all I had on hand was vanilla. Easy solution - ink and a sponge dauber and the ribbon becomes the color of your choosing in minutes! I kept the sentiment generic as I wanted to be able to give this card for multiple occasions.

Supplies Used:
Paper: Crushed Curry, Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla, Afternoon Picnic DSP
Ink: Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Coastal Cabana
Big Shot: Perfect Polka Dots
Punches: Artisan Label Punch, 7/8" Circle Punch, 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch
Embellishments: 5/8" Crochet Trim
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponge Dauber

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment