Monday 14 April 2014

Washi Easter

Hey Guys! Sorry its been a couple days since my last post - sometimes life just needs a bit more attention! With that said, I have another Easter Card for you today.

This one uses the ever awesome Gingham Garden washi tape to create a panel for my card as well as the butterflies. I simply covered a sheet of whisper white cardstock with the washi tape and cut or punched as desired. I just LOVE how it turned out! Want some washi tape of your own - you can purchase from my online store HERE or contact me to place an order!

Washi Easter Card

I just love the combination of the Night of Navy with Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo - such a cheerful combination! The daffodil delight piece was embossed with the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (a Sale-A-Bration freebie). The floral panel is made with washi tape from the Gingham Garden Collection and then mounted on a piece of night of navy card stock. The flower is from the Peaceful Petals Stamp Set that I colored with Stampin' Write Markers. To get the different shades I used a blender pen..same color - two results! The butterflies were also made from the same washi tape collection. I added a few strips to a piece of scrap whisper white cardstock and punched them out with the bitty butterfly punch. Those blue pearls or in fact the white Jewel Basic Pearls colored with a copic marker. 

Hope you enjoyed this card today!
Supplies Used:
Stamps: Peaceful Petals, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink: Night of Navy, Momento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments: Jewel Basic Pearls, Gingham Garden Washi Tape
Big Shot: Decorative Dots Embossing Folder
Accessories: Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Copic Marker B39, Blender Pen, 
Stampin' Write Markers in Melon Mambo and Pear Pizzazz


HAPPY STAMPING!

1 comment: