Tuesday 27 May 2014

Random Acts of Kindness

I am a bit of a softy when it comes to paying things forward, so it was a natural for me to join a RAK group that sends out RAK's (Random Acts of Kindness) on a regular basis.

This card was made using the favorite colors of the receiver. In just a few short days these colors are retiring! I hope they like it!

Supplies used:
Stamps: Pursuit of Happiness
Paper: Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White
Stampin' Write Markers: Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple
Big Shot: Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Window Frame Framelits, Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder
Embellishments: Summer Starfruit Satin Stitch Ribbon
Tools: Paper Piercing Tool, Paper Piercing Pad, Festive Paper Piercing Pack


HAVE YOU HEARD??

The NEW 2014-2015 Annual Catalogue is COMING! June 2 the link will go live on my blog!

I am hosting a Catalogue Launch Party to share some of the fabulous products in this years catalogue that you don't want to miss!

Check HERE for more information! I hope to see you there!


Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment