Tuesday 6 May 2014

Secret Garden Mother's Day

Wow it's been awhile since I have posted - apologies for that. Seems life takes over sometimes.

It is hard to believe Mother's Day is just around the corner! Here in Calgary it is still cold and snowing!

Secret Garden Mother's Day Card

A dear friend of mine asked if I would create a Mother's Day card for her and this is what I came up with! I just love the versatility of the Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper and the Secret Garden Stamp set and coordinating framelits. I will be sad to see them retire at the end of the Month. 

The inside of the card (not shown here) is just as pretty with some leftover pieces of whisper white cardstock and birthday basics DSP. I added the sentiment from the April Paper Pumpkin Kit. 



Supplies Used:
Stamps: Secret Garden, Delightful Dozen
Paper: Birthday Basics DSP, Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White
Ink: Raspberry Ripple(retiring), Crisp Cantaloupe, Versafine Black Onyx
Big Shot: Secret Garden Framelits
Accessories: Scallop Border Punch, Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker, Ruler
Embellishments: Dahlia In Color Assortment (retiring)


No comments:

Post a Comment