Thursday 12 June 2014

BRAVO!


I am just loving everything  to do with the new catalogue! My list is endless needless to say! This card was made using 2 new stamp sets released this year - Bravo and Something to Say. I love the versatility of both of these awesome stamp sets and they work great standing alone and alongside any of your current stamp sets. This was also one of the cards I made for a make and take at my catalogue release party last weekend!
Supplies Used:
Stamps: Bravo Photopolymer, Something to Say
Paper: Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White
Ink: Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss
Big Shot: Arrows Embossing Folder
Punches: Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
Accessories: Glossy Accents, Stampin' Dimensionals, Fast Fuse Adhesive

What will you create today?

HAPPY STAMPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment