Sunday 29 June 2014

Email Subscription Needed - Anti Spam Law Takes Effect Soon!

Hello Everyone!

As you are all likely aware of as of July 1, 2014 Canada's New Anti Spam Legislation comes into effect. As a result anyone who wishes to continue to receive email updates on current promotions, products, events through my newsletter will need to subscribe through my email subscription program - thus providing consent.

As always I will continue to post here on my blog as well as on my Facebook Page but there are times where I provide information through email that is NOT shared on either of those sites.

Recently an email went out to all of my current customers who have provided an email address through the ordering processes. This email is requesting your subscription and of course you always have the option to decline.

Please take a moment to complete the form and I thank you again for your continued support!


Subscribe by clicking HERE or the right hand side of my blog. I can also be found on Facebook HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment