Thursday 23 April 2015

Paper Pumpkin Bonus Projects

HELLO!! My goodness it has been a long time since I have posted something! I have been in a bit of a rut lately but I am back. I appreciate all the kindness and support while I reorganized myself.

As most of you know I LOVE my paper pumpkin! Those that sign up with myself as their demonstrator receive a case to hold all their stamps and a bonus project to create every month! This is a fabulous little kit for the new to stamping or the novice. There are endless possibilities!

Not a member yet? You can sign up by clicking HERE

The following are the projects my paper pumpkin subscribers received for the months of February and March! All supplies are from the paper pumpkin kits and the awesome goodies found in the annual catalogue!

February Bonus Project

March Bonus Project

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment